Mission – Helping clients to convert tedious data into useful insights and profits using machine learning algorithms and the power of visualization. Currently working on a project and business development of financial software solutions in the worldwide FinTech leader as well as data science and visualization projects in FinTech, sport, healthcare industry and marketing.
Vision – In an era of infinite data processing, Nikola is an experienced business analyst and machine learning expert interested in natural language processing, deep neural networks, and AI.
Background – Strong economics, business, and finance background with MSc in banking and finance in combination with data science skills.Ongoing MicroMaster from MIT in statistics and data science.
Language skills: Serbian (native); English (C1); German (A2)
• Analytical software toolkit: Tableau, Tableau Prep
• Analytical tools and techniques: regression analysis, classification analysis, cluster analysis, descriptive statistics, decision trees, random forest, A/B testing, support vector machine, KNN, natural language processing, artificial neural networks
• Programming languages and libraries: Python3, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Sklearn, Keras, NLTK
• Additional skills: SQL, MongoDB, Jira Atlassian, Tortoise GIT, financial mathematics, Scrum, Kanban, and Agile Framework, writing user stories, product management, project management, technical writing (economics, data science)
• 2019-2020 – Massachusetts Institute of Technology – MicroMaster, Statistics and Data Science – postgraduate studies
• 2015-2017 – University of Belgrade Faculty of Economics – Master degree in business administration, banking and finance management
• 2015 – Central European exchange program for university studies, University of Economics, VSE, Prague (Czech Republic)
• 2011-2015 – the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Economics, Bachelor degree in finance, banking, and insurance
• 2019-present: Impact Hub Belgrade (Serbia) – partner and data science advisor, owner of Machine learning Serbia podcast, keynote speaker
• 2019-present: Machine learning Serbia Community – CoFounder
• 2017-present: Fidelity National information services Inc (FIS), Belgrade (Serbia) – business analyst II – Risk and performance
• 2016-2017: Fidelity National information services Inc (FIS), Belgrade (Serbia) – business analyst I – Treasury
• 2016-2016: UniCredit, Belgrade (Serbia) – financial analyst
The International Consulting Group is a voluntary, non-political, non-governmental and non-profit organisation established for an indefinite period to set and realise goals in the field of civil society development, international, cultural and economic cooperation and education.
Ušće 1/D, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
+381 64 523 1577