Mission – Helping clients to convert tedious data into useful insights and profits using machine learning algorithms and the power of visualization. Currently working on a project and business development of financial software solutions in the worldwide FinTech leader as well as data science and visualization projects in FinTech, sport, healthcare industry and marketing.
Vision – In an era of infinite data processing, Nikola is an experienced business analyst and machine learning expert interested in natural language processing, deep neural networks, and AI.
Background – Strong economics, business, and finance background with MSc in banking and finance in combination with data science skills.Ongoing MicroMaster from MIT in statistics and data science.
Language skills: Serbian (native); English (C1); German (A2)
• Analytical software toolkit: Tableau, Tableau Prep
• Analytical tools and techniques: regression analysis, classification analysis, cluster analysis, descriptive statistics, decision trees, random forest, A/B testing, support vector machine, KNN, natural language processing, artificial neural networks
• Programming languages and libraries: Python3, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Sklearn, Keras, NLTK
• Additional skills: SQL, MongoDB, Jira Atlassian, Tortoise GIT, financial mathematics, Scrum, Kanban, and Agile Framework, writing user stories, product management, project management, technical writing (economics, data science)
• 2019-2020 – Massachusetts Institute of Technology – MicroMaster, Statistics and Data Science – postgraduate studies
• 2015-2017 – University of Belgrade Faculty of Economics – Master degree in business administration, banking and finance management
• 2015 – Central European exchange program for university studies, University of Economics, VSE, Prague (Czech Republic)
• 2011-2015 – the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Economics, Bachelor degree in finance, banking, and insurance
• 2019-present: Impact Hub Belgrade (Serbia) – partner and data science advisor, owner of Machine learning Serbia podcast, keynote speaker
• 2019-present: Machine learning Serbia Community – CoFounder
• 2017-present: Fidelity National information services Inc (FIS), Belgrade (Serbia) – business analyst II – Risk and performance
• 2016-2017: Fidelity National information services Inc (FIS), Belgrade (Serbia) – business analyst I – Treasury
• 2016-2016: UniCredit, Belgrade (Serbia) – financial analyst
The International Consulting Group is a voluntary, non-political, non-governmental and non-profit organisation established for an indefinite period to set and realise goals in the field of civil society development, international, cultural and economic cooperation and education.
Čumićevo sokače bb, lokal 120, 11000 Beograd, Srbija
+381 64 523 1577